SPC PromVodOchistka LTD conducts multipurpose surveys (audits) of effluent treatment plants and water conditioning systems and develops feasibility studies of capital expenditures intended for reconstruction, modernization and construction in case of need. Based on results obtained from these works the Company’s specialists give technical recommendations and evaluate expediency of the project.
• review of design and operation documentation and conformance inspection to actual state of things;
• investigations of hydrodynamic operation mode of effluent treatment plants;
• qualitative and quantitative analyses of incoming water and intermediate water after each treatment process stage;
• selection of optimal effluent treatment technology;
• draw of conclusions concerning the facility performance;
• search and formalization of measures to be taken for performance improvement of the facility under investigation.
SPC PromVodOchistka LTD high competent specialists are able to conduct capex feasibility studies. This stage is required for implementation of any relevant project. Due to economic calculations it is possible to make accurate estimation of expenditures required for civil and technological activities.
Costs of the project feasibility study vary from 5% to 10% of total cost of design works. Implementation of the feasibility study allows for excluding in advance inviable and irrational versions on paper thereby significantly saving money.